+1 y

Should I go to the party or spend the night with my boyfriend? URGENT! NEED HELP!

Ive been invited to a party tonight... there will be drinking and whatnot but my friend will be coming with me. The big prob is my friends cousin is the one that invited me and he and I have somewhat of a crush on each other. We have kissed before but the big problem is I have a boyfriend and have had one for 3 and a half years. When me and my friends cousin kissed I was on a break with my boyfriend but now I'm not. Me and my boyfriend have been going through a rough patch lately and he's been getting more and more clingy but yet hasn't been real loving or affectionate And on top of that he always wants to hang out and gets upset when we don't or I ask him if its alright to hang with other people for the night... even if its family. He says its not the other people that bother him its under the circumstances and the lack or notice that does. . I don't wanna lose my boyfriend but I know I feel something for my friends cousin. What should I do?
1
2