+1 y

My friends are 20yrs my JUNIOR. Is it wrong for me to play with them?

A lot of people trust me with their kids, their dogs, their businesses, their houses but I wonder if at anytime, any of them ever really thought, it might be wrong? I know they no I am very protective of the young and senior citizens and I am a good women but I can't say I would trust my little ones to play game with some babyfaced cutie pooh. Young boys always like me and think I am cool. Girls like me too and tell everything. I am very laid back. But should I not play with 30yr olds as well? While I do not go on dates because no one asks, someone mentioned the other day, look at those young boys oozing over you, you must have lots of dates, that's slick how you lure them? The perv that said it, is a sicko anyways but what if others think that. My friends and fam and neighbors know, I am your girl to trust. everyone tell me everything, I have the keys to so many house and cars, yet, I sit here by myself most Saturdays and Friday night. They know I would not bring bad folks around but is it right to play with younger people? I play with old folk from time to time but one almost died on me LOL
2
0