+1 y

How much is 'enough' in teasing to flirt?

I asked a question a few days ago about a girl I like that has a boyfriend. First of all, I want to state again that I'm not looking to get between anyone, the only reason I'm continuing this is because I think it's mutual; plus, the girl admitted to being bored with her relationship in front of me.

Anyway, the first hint I got that she might be interested was clear the first time we met a few days ago. I was teasing her all the time and she was receptive, smiling and stuff. She even returned the teasing back! When she and her friend had to leave our companion, they both showed interest in coming to see me when I'd be working (my friend introduced them to me when we went for a beer at my workplace and he invited them, too).The next hint was in Facebook. I wrote a post about Physics -which I study and which she likes a lot- and she left a comment about 'coming to help me with my project'. That turned into a 65 comment conversation, actually. I still teased her about things, and again she seemed receptive. I also noticed that she likes the same music genre I do, so I used that a lot. For example, I posted the song 'That's Amore' which got an instant like.

Yesterday, the girls along with my friend and his girlfriend indeed came to work, but unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to talk with them, so I we only had a few convos. But still, I was playing jokes to her; for example, when I was near my friends, she got up to go to the bathroom, and of course I suddenly blocked her way when she tried to get past me, getting her to laugh! She seemed...shy though that day, but still made a few attempts to talk to me (like calling me a 'bad boy' for missing a lecture that day!).

Anyway, all of our communication, unfortunately, is through Facebook. I can't ask her to a date because of her relationship, so I can only make tight maneuvers here! But I'm starting to believe she is becoming bored...So how much teasing do you think is enough? Can I have overdone it? For example, I did something silly yesterday: I know she wants to become a Civil Engineer, so I posted the intro of Bob the Builder on her wall...I know, fail, right!

Your opinions, girls and guys! I'm really interested to see the girls' take on that matter...
1
0