+1 y

My friend won't let me hang out with my crush and it's getting on my nerves. What can I do ?

When I met my crush a year ago, he told me I had no chance because she was a lesbian. It wasn't true.

He told me she was a gold digger and not to pay for her on our first date. It was false and I payed for her anyway.

He said she doesn't care about me. Truth is even if she's not my girlfriend, she was always here for me when I had a problem.

One day she tried playing hard to get in front of him saying she didn't like me that much and she didn't know why she kissed me. The thing is that when she kissed me it was sincere.

Once, she flaked on me but it wasn't on purpose, and he told me to tell her she was a b**** and that she should go f herself. I was having problem with my family and I told him so he knew I was vulnerable and that I would do anything. Instead of telling me to calm down and talk to her about it he told me to be rude. She stopped talking to me for a month and she was very depressed.

Now it've been a year since I know her and I know nothing will happen because of all this mess and it kills me because she's the only girl I loved. And he's still trying to keep me away from her for no reason. He said he's watching me.

And a real friend should've said: '' If you're happy with her then go, but if things go bad I'll be here for you''.

Other details: He's a bad guy. One time he was drunk and became violent to his girlfriend. He deleted his Facebook account and he is now using his go's one. He tried to hit me once. I hate him

What can I do ? If I talk to him he'll get mad and hit me.

4
0