+1 y

After 4 years... what do I do?? I really need help!!

My "boyfriend" and I have been together for 4 years. 2 summers ago he cheated on me with a girl he worked with, I found out, and after we split for about a month, I took him back (wrong move #1). Things were, obviously, never the same. We were/ are constantly bickering and just never happy. So about a year ago I fooled around with one of his friends (wrong move #2), he found out and we split again. Eventually to get back together again (wrong move #3!). Now, a year later, we still have not completely broken up and we are both so untrusting of each other its sickening. We fight constantly, never do ANYTHING and he is always upset when I go out with friends only because of his trust issues. I am completely over it. I do not want to be with this guy anymore and when I try to explain that to him he just starts crying or making up some excuse as to why he needs me around. I will say though, its one of those things where when its good, it's really good, and when its bad... its BAD. But there is always more bad than good. How do I get it through to him that it's okay to move on? What do I do? I'm so lost! I have tried several times to end the relationship but he just won't have it. We stop talking for a couple of days, and then he's at my doorstep. And since I feel bad for breaking his heart, I let him in. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. How can I fix this? Ahh.. Please help!
After 4 years... what do I do?? I really need help!!
Add Opinion