+1 y

The main reason why I fear approaching girls, asking them out, is because I don't want to be desperate

and accidentally come across as trying "too hard", unfortuneately since I'm a guy I can't be passive about this, so how does a guy stop being desperate for a girlfriend, stop trying too hard? how does he, or should he, as in how to get rid of the desperate, trying too hard mindset? because to be honest, I would like to make getting a girlfriend the most important thing in my life, but unfortuneately since I'm a guy, I can't, because girls have a 6th sense for this and will be turned off immediately.

So how does a guy be assertive, pro-active in the pursuit and at the same time, not be desperate, not be trying too hard when it comes to getting a girlfriend?

+1 y
sorry was away for a bit but what I don't get is that why do people say to stop looking and love will find you when in reality us guys cannot be passive
+1 y
another thing to that is hard is knowing not to cross the line when it comes to avoiding coming on too strong or being too passive that will get you in the friend zone
0
6