19 and never had a boyfriend

Well lets see I have liked a few asian, Spanish, and black guys, but I have mostly liked white guys since middle school. It's seems that any one I'm attracted to its never mutual, I don't go for hot guys but I do go for the cute guys. I live in an area where there aren't that many guys my age. The guys that are interested I never think they are cute so I just don't know what to do maybe I'm not that attractive or something. Just trying to figure out what's wrong. I am shy and not outgoing and also I want someone who will treat me right, I'm also christian. So a cute christian guy who will treat me right that I have a lot in common with.
lol sorry about how I typed this question kinda was in a hurry

44

Most Helpful Guy

• now that everyone has given you a dose of feel good empathy I'll give you some brutally honest answers and solutions.

You need a make over girl.

You need a better hair style. go somewhere to have them put on make up. dress like a girl hoodies aren't pretty.

With a make over, I think you could look pretty good (you're not ugly). Then you'll have better luck with guys.

• well thanks yeah I hate my hair I just feel like if I did that I would be putting out a fake image cause normally would go for a run in running tights and a hoodie, the hoodie is actually from when I ran track and it had my old school emblem and everything so I blocked that out. Just saying if I'm living an active life style why would I wear cute outfits with my makeup done(makeup would sweat off) and my hair straightened if I would just sweat it out. I mean I would dress up for a date for sure.

• I agree looks are important to girls too but guys place more emphasis on it.

• oh well dang