19 and never had a boyfriend

Well lets see I have liked a few asian, Spanish, and black guys, but I have mostly liked white guys since middle school. It's seems that any one I'm attracted to its never mutual, I don't go for hot guys but I do go for the cute guys. I live in an area where there aren't that many guys my age. The guys that are interested I never think they are cute so I just don't know what to do maybe I'm not that attractive or something. Just trying to figure out what's wrong. I am shy and not outgoing and also I want someone who will treat me right, I'm also christian. So a cute christian guy who will treat me right that I have a lot in common with.
Updates:
lol sorry about how I typed this question kinda was in a hurry

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• now that everyone has given you a dose of feel good empathy I'll give you some brutally honest answers and solutions.

You need a make over girl.

You need a better hair style. go somewhere to have them put on make up. dress like a girl hoodies aren't pretty.

With a make over, I think you could look pretty good (you're not ugly). Then you'll have better luck with guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • well thanks yeah I hate my hair I just feel like if I did that I would be putting out a fake image cause normally would go for a run in running tights and a hoodie, the hoodie is actually from when I ran track and it had my old school emblem and everything so I blocked that out. Just saying if I'm living an active life style why would I wear cute outfits with my makeup done(makeup would sweat off) and my hair straightened if I would just sweat it out. I mean I would dress up for a date for sure.

• Show All
    • I agree looks are important to girls too but guys place more emphasis on it.

• oh well dang

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You just need to better show that you're interested in a guy. Being shy and not outgoing will give you more chances to be a loner forever. Go out a lot. If you find a guy who managed to pass your standards, put all your effort into making it work between the two of you.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol its hard I might would if I didn't stumble over my words ha ha so embarrassing it sucks I wish I was that type of person it would be better if I could drop a hint by maybe checking the guy out or something but I don''t often see anyone any way in the area I live in. When I go out its usually to go to the store not an event and its usually older people at the store. And who picks up a date going to target or walmart. I'm not really on a position to meet some one at work, can't get a interview

• you're hot, you don't have anything to worry about :)

0|0
    0|0
  • go to church then and go to those multi church conferences and make some new friends

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I would but at the same time I feel like I wouldn't meet any one attractive there and also I'm christian but I don't go to church every Sunday I go about four times a year so then I feel like if I did go I would meet someone who's like one of those die hard goers hahaha but interesting I'll check it out I still feel like there would be no one 19 there or even 23

• young people meetings? I used to go. you can meet people of all nationalities: Chinese, korean, Mexican, etc. those conferences always have young peoples meetings for teenagers and young adults... who knows ha ha you mite meet your future husband

• hahah well thanks I'll look it up all the churches I do attend has no one my age except for my own cousin and she's a little older than me haha

What Girls Said 4

• Good Luck don't focus on race ^.^

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks its not that I want to I just noticed over the years that's what I'm usually attracted to but if you cute your cute hah =D

• lol ya I know what you mean but once you forget about it life is worry free :D just don't feel less attractive because the guy isn't the same race as you,some guys aren't sure if we're attracted so they might not show it because they're afraid of rejection. I'm attracted to any race but I'd prefer a black guy but then again that's the only type that do try to talk to me.except for those wanabes and that's a turn off. I'm sure college will change things for you :)

• im 18 and never even kissed a guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • girl I feel ya

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 and never had a boyfriend. I've always liked the same kind of guy as you, and the Christian part is important to me too. I seem to have the same problem. However, lately I've been going to a church by where I live, and it's the church that has a lot of campus ministry stuff for the university I go to, so there are lots of people my age. I've met some pretty cute really nice guys there! Hoping things go somewhere with this one guy too! So, try joining a church by a school with similar programs! Best of luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • oh alright that sounds cool, thanks, that's great hope things go well, but the only thing is there is only one college where I live other than TCC and that William and Mary and I don't even think they have a program like that but maybe I'll look. Sucks hate living in Williamsburg

Recommended myTakes