+1 y

I found out I have Terminal Cancer and, I need some advice on what I should say with this girl.

I'm a 23 year old guy and recently I found out that I have cancer that will be fatal unfortunately. I really need advice on what I should do in my situation on explaining this to a girl that I really care.

I met this girl back In High school my Senior year. When I met and got to know this girl I had so much feelings for her and things where great at first. We both Hit it off and then along down the road we have been fighting on and off ever since Basically had are ups and downs.

Well Since I just found out the news I want to meet up with her and tell her. At the moment I know that she doesn't want nothing to do with me but what do you think she will handle on what I found out. I'm really scared and, I'm just preparing for the worse. I want to meet up with her and tell how how sorry I was for what I've said done to her hold her hand and let her know how much I care for her. I know that I will break down and cry when I tell her but I just don't know if she will shut me out when I tell her or If she will cry for me and I'll get to talk to her.We only hung out one time and I was so nervous when I was with her that I regret chickening out and getting my nervousness to the best of me. I want to ask her to just go out for the night with her and have a good time. It will bring me peace and happiness. I never got the chance to kiss her and, I hope that the chance will come. I'm basically doing this to show that I never wanted things to be like this and leave at a good note.

If someone you knew told you this and you found out how would you feel about it? Would you want to distance yourself or would you care and be there and just give them that one last time knowing its going to be most likely the last. I Just don't want it to be like this but its came down to it and this girl was I basically had such deep feelings for. I don't want her to feel forced to do this but I know the chance ain't gonna come again /: I know she at least still cares for me.

Thanks.
4
2