+1 y

Slightly fat girls are attractive to me?

Okay, call me crazy, but I just find slightly fat girls attractive. No, I don't mean morbidly obese, but I'm talking about girls who are lightly fat, if you know what I mean. For example, one girl I wanted was 165 lbs at 5'7" height. That's what I'm talking about. Maybe this sounds strange, but I also believe that females like Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, and Miley Cyrus are my opinion of ugly, both because they look starved, and because of their controversial behavior. Do you know what I mean? I just think that a little body fat (not in excess) makes a woman beautiful because it makes them look honest and humble. And also, a real woman eats whatever she wants (just not too much) and doesn't diet or starve herself, in my opinion. Yes, maybe they don't show it in the media, but this was based on MY opinion, not the mainstream's. What do you guys and girls think?

Extra note: Most guys fantasize about women in bikinis, lingerie, or nothing at all. Unlike most males, I fantasize women in white dress shirts and black slacks, I don't why.
1
1