Cuddling on the first date and I think I gave off bad signals?

AmericanCheerGlitter
So, last night I went on a date with a guy whom I've been talking to for awhile. We met through a friend that goes to my church(we talked on facebook and stuff) but we haven't actually met till last night. We went to watch a scary movie(yeah. of course) and I think I was giving of bad signals. Actually I was. I was trying to make it clear that I don't need him to wrap his arms around me etc for any reason. No matter how scared I was. I kept to myself with my hands in my lap and everything. I think this offended him because he kept asking if I were okay and if I was scared and stuff. He even said, "You look really scared..." And then eventually I gave in and we cuddled. I mean, I didn't mind really, but a tiny alarm went off because I was thinking that this whole holding hand-cuddling thing was just too much for a first date and meeting him for the first time. Idk. The guy is a gentlemen though and he's super sweet so it's like whatever. I just don't want us to move so fast like that. We need to back it up. What do you guys think? He wants to see me again though...
Cuddling on the first date and I think I gave off bad signals?
Add Opinion