Cuddling on the first date and I think I gave off bad signals?

AmericanCheerGlitter
So, last night I went on a date with a guy whom I've been talking to for awhile. We met through a friend that goes to my church(we talked on facebook and stuff) but we haven't actually met till last night. We went to watch a scary movie(yeah. of course) and I think I was giving of bad signals. Actually I was. I was trying to make it clear that I don't need him to wrap his arms around me etc for any reason. No matter how scared I was. I kept to myself with my hands in my lap and everything. I think this offended him because he kept asking if I were okay and if I was scared and stuff. He even said, "You look really scared..." And then eventually I gave in and we cuddled. I mean, I didn't mind really, but a tiny alarm went off because I was thinking that this whole holding hand-cuddling thing was just too much for a first date and meeting him for the first time. Idk. The guy is a gentlemen though and he's super sweet so it's like whatever. I just don't want us to move so fast like that. We need to back it up. What do you guys think? He wants to see me again though...
1
1