Would you eat a high end fast food meal?

Let's say a designer brand such as Chanel for example launched a fast food restaurant, and the food consits of the finest ingridients. Similar to how a designer item is good quality, so is the food. Would you splurge on something like that?

1515

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably one of the dumbest idea. You can get top ingredients and cooking from a normal restaurant specialized in burgers. I heard there was a restaurant in Toronto with a special $100 burger with some black truffles or some crazy ingredients in it. I doubt it would be very goof though.

I am in the food business and I assure you that ingredients only play 1/3 of the taste. It's how you put them together and bring them out of eat bite that will make the differences. You need to know exactly what ingredient is going to do what to your food and do your best to mix them right.

People wouldn't believe me that the exact same type of flour but different brand will give a completely different bread product. A guy said "it's the same high gluten, bleached flour!" - I answered "that's why you are the delivery guy and I make the pastry"

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahaha a chanel burger? it better taste like heaven and multiple orgasms before i pay for expensive junkfood.