Do you like fish?

If yes, which ones? And how do you like them? As in, the way they're cooked.
If no, why?

2029

Most Helpful Guy

• I love fish! I really like how fish tastes! I like how it's generally very healthy too. I mostly eat salmon for the omega 3's but I like other fish too. I have some trout and halibut in the freezer and I like shellfish like crab too! I've mostly baked it.

I also like fish as pets and aquariums in general! I just love nature in general and aquariums can have remarkable beauty in a compact area.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Yellow tail is my favorite but others are red snapper, mangrove snapper, Spanish mackerel, and scamp grouper. (Only ones I've tried so far, we catch ourselves). To cook we season it with lemon, lemon pepper, and some of them get season all added and fry it in oil.
    And then of course tuna sandwiches but that comes from a can lol fish is really good