Is Hennessey considered cheap liqour?

What do you consider cheap liqour I haven't drank before but am curious if any of the following are considered cheap?
Hennessey, Jack Daniels, Patron, barcardi (I think I spelled this one wrong)?
  • Yes, and it's horrible
  • No , it's pretty good

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheap... is a relative term. Would I recommend any of them? No. If you haven't drank before you're not likely to be taking pulls from the bottle or going to appreciate good liquor to begin with. If anything you're going to be adding it to some sort of mixer, and probably too much mixer. Stick to bargain brands until you develop a pallet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bacardi* and I don't know I would really consider $20 and up to be cheap. And yes they are nasty (all liquor is) that's why you mix em lol