Which country do you think has the widest variety of spices? Can you handle spicey food?

2715

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure of specific regions but are able to grow peppers and spicy things in warmer climates so that's probly where the most spicy food would be. I love spicy stuff and seems like since I've been pregnant it doesn't seem as spicy as before, in the morning I get an omelet and will pour tons of cayenne pepper flakes on it and won't even taste it.

Most Helpful Guy

• India

I can eat a strong Vindaloo fine, but not much spicier than that.