Which type of drink/beverage is worse for your health?

• Alcohol
  • Soda/Soft drinks
  • Milk
    Vote C
  • Energy drinks
    Vote D

611

Most Helpful Girl

• Alcohol in moderation can actually have some health benefits. Nobody ever said that about a soda.

• What sort of health benefits? All I hear from alcohol is that it has a high reputation of causing liver damage, kidney problems and cancer.

• @RachelBrooke I should add, not knowing the age of the asker, to wait till he's legal and never drink and drive but. I still stand by my alcohol in moderation comment. in fact, everything in moderation. But I'll never drink another soda. Even diet soda is just straight up bad for you. And there are hundreds of studies on that subject.

• I can respect that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely soda. It is basically diabetes in a can.

Alcohol actually has some great health benefits when used in moderation. For instance, the reservatrol in red wine is beneficial for the heart.

• Are there other health benefits to it? It's just that alcohol has a reputation of causing liver and kidney problems and even cancer.

• No probably.

• *No prob.