Whats your favorite coffee drink?

For all my coffee drinkers, even if you hate it and drink it anyway, what your favorite coffee drink? From where? Home? Professionally brewed? Dark, medium, or blonde roast? Any flavors? Instant coffee or freshly ground? etc.

I used to love the Carmel Frappuccino from Starbucks, but I've drank too many over the years and I'm now sick of them. Then I used to love their iced Carmel Macchiatos, but now i don't drink those anymore either. So i guess my favorite coffee drink is one i can always count on: a freshly ground dark roast, black (no cream or sugar). Mmmmm just warms my soul. And in case you haven't noticed, yes I actually love the taste of coffee.

1314

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A Cappuccino with chocolate sprinkles would do me fine for me. I go to a place called Gloria Jeans and it's my number 1 go to place when i have my break at work.

At home I had a manual coffee machine wear I had to freshly ground up coffee beans and brew it myself. That machine no longer works anymore, so I currently have a capsule one. I think when that goes kaput i'd buy another manual one.

1 reg Cappuccino with hazelnut syrup (other times just one sugar). Lattes are fine, but i like milk froth so i always choose a Cappuccino.