How old were you when you had your first alcoholic drink?

how did it happened?
happen*

2931

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents let me have a little bit of alcohol at various points in my life, like champagne on weddings.

However, the first time I really drank alcohol beyond just tasting a little was when I bumped into an old buddy after high school who somehow thought I was really great (even though I was reclusive and shy back then).

He invited me to a night club to hang out with his buddies and to introduce me to some girls. On attending, I was so overwhelmed by all the people and music that I was getting really nervous. He suggested I try drinking some Rumple Minze shots to loosen up. I hammered down a few of those and was really starting to get into the music and the people and the party and was laughing and socializing like I never did before... except I kept ordering more and more of those shots until I could barely walk anymore, whole room was spinning.

Then all my friends had to kind of escort me back to the car, putting my arms around them and practically dragging me back. I started singing inside the car and they found it really funny. After I got home I spent the rest of the night next to the toilet vomiting.

After that I loved alcohol!

Most Helpful Girl

• Thirteen years old. I was at the Caribbean for a trip and they let me have drinks there because there wasn't really a age limit (I think you have to be legel to drink there but not that many people care or don't even bother to stop you) It wasn't that big a deal either it was a Piรฑa colada didn't have that much alcohol in it either. I don't like drinking though only on special occasions.