Do you like tofu?

I recently bought some, going to make some noodles and veggies. Never tried it before.

1319

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a problem because it doesn't really have much flavor other than what you put with it. I wouldn't eat tofu by itself, but I wouldn't mind having it in a stir fry or something of that sort. 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think it was gross until I started trying it at different restaurants. You just have to take your time cooking it so it will taste good. I made me some Chick Fil A like "nuggets" last night and dipped it bbq sauce and it was like the real thing 😳