Am I nearly an alcoholic?

If I can I'll drink everyday and when Iv got problems going on or anything really I think about drinking (don't always get around to it)

26

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're even thinking of alcohol as some solution to problems, well THAT's a problem. Get help now before alcohol takes over your life.
    Your family, friends and your future self with thank you over and over.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure you are an alcoholic. I see an alcoholic as someone who needs it and will priotitise it over everything else in their lives. However, it does sound like you use alcoholl to help you forget your problems which is not healthy.