Have any of you ever been to a White Castle restaurant before?

Has anyone here ever ate any of those slider burgers from a White Castle Restaurant before?

If you did, then how was it? Did you like it? Or was it meh? Or did you hated it?

What about the fries? Were they any special or more or less the same like any other big chain fast food restaurant?

I had to bring it up because I had recalled memories of watching that movie "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" with friends.

1713

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they always look cockroachie and the food looks cheap like it's made of poor quality like I could make something better at home while I'm drunk. Plus I had a friend who's sister used to work there and she would work hard, go home and sleep in her sweaty uniform, then wake up and go back to work in her same stank uniform without showering. Her manager didn't do shit. I'll never step foot inside of a White Castle.

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to college in Nashville and used to eat there at 2 or 3 in the morning. LOVE THEM! So much better than Krystal's and that's almost blasphemy down here.