FOOD DILLEMA, RAMEN OR BURGERS?

So, I've got a dillema. I've got the house to myself tomorrow and I am ordering food tomorrow for lunch and I can't decide what I should get.
On one corner, there is this place that delivers Burgers and they ARE REALLY FUCKING GOOD BURGERS AND THEY HOLD UP IN DELIVERY JUST FINE.
On the other hand there is this Restaraunt right down the street that does Ramen, like actual ramen, The noodles are homemade, the broth is homemade and is filled to the brim with fresh vegetables. My brother used to work there part time working the counter and the owner a super nice guy and is just a phenomenal fucking chef and actually learned in Japan. The Ramen is just oh god, to die for.
And I can't decide what to get.
They are both soo fucking good
  • Burgers
  • ramen

1716

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Order a burger AND ramen, duh

• I might do that,
      Order one for lunch the other for dinner
      Fuck it, thats what I'm doing

Most Helpful Guy