- Follow the directions (if they are there) or heat until hot
- Just toss it in and press a high time and remember to come back before in overheats
- Estimate a good time and cook it that way
- Press a high number then take it out half way and flip or stir whatever is in there and put it back in
- I microwave stuff a different way (please say)
Most Helpful Girl
"Just toss it in and press a high time and remember to come back before in overheats."
How did you know? :P
Most Helpful Guy
i dont eat prepack plastic meals so the only thing i would put in the microwave is food i have prepared myself and just needs reheating so start at 2mins try it and repeat if needed.