What do you think of my food?

Okay it's just for fun...
here are few examples What do you think of my food ?
What do you think of my food?

What do you think of my food?
What do you think of my food?
What do you think of my food?

1312

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thinking if you could make me breakfast, lunch, and dinner, my life would belike 60x better.

What Guys Said 11

• You made those? That's amazing! I've seen food this delicious looking only in menu pictures and on cooking shows.

• i dont eat meat or fish but good you are making your own stuff. far to many people eat junk

• Bro! You got the freaking goods. This all looks good!

• I don't know where you are, but I will find you and eat all of that food :)

• first 3 look good

last 2 meh

• but more important is how it tastes

• it just looks boring in my opinion. Visually but also like it would taste boring (one comes with the other I guess). Of course, it's just a sandwich but I guess there is more possible.

When you first look at it you think it's just ham and salad. when looking closer you can spot a bit of sauce on the bottom right and I guess there is something above the ham too (looks orange), so it tastes probably more interesting than it looks. So it's mostly about the presentation I guess

• Oh it's okay. I can work on the presentation for my next pictures. Thank you for pointing out the flaws. I can asure you something though, the bread tasted very good since it was home made, but yes the sandwich was boring lol

• are you gonna eat all them? :(

• They all look great - Well done

• -1 Cuz I can't see Kebab there.. :/

• Can I have sum?

• im hungry

• wow looks amazing.

What Girls Said 12