Do you allow your food to touch other food on your plate?

• Do you allow your food to touch other food on your plate?Yup. I just pile it on, and eat it up, touching all the way
  • Do you allow your food to touch other food on your plate?No way. My food has to be seperated out
  • Do you allow your food to touch other food on your plate?My food shall NEVER touch under any circumstance. This might be clinical.
    Vote C

2419

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly I prefer it not to touch but it really depends on if the two tastes good together.

• I prefer some general separation, especially with things that have a sauce because they can make other food soggy, but I'm not throwing away food because a little got into the other. I will say though that I saw a picture of a Thanksgiving plate where the person had piled everything on the plate including a slice of pie and the gravy from the turkey was all under the pie, and I just couldn't handle that. What kind of monster does... that!!!

Most Helpful Girl