Which candy could you live off for longer: Skittles or M&Ms?

Pretend you have full access to clean water but no other food. Could you get more nutrition from Skittles or M&Ms?
If you had to choose would you pick the one you think is better for you or the one you like the most?

Updates:
I think M&Ms would sustain me for longer because of the milk chocolate. I imagine there's a little bit more nutritional value. Whereas Skittles are straight sugar. I also like M&Ms better.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is M&Ms.

Skittles are all artificial and sugary.

M&Ms at least are made from something that used to be healthy (cocoa)...

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• M&Ms have a small amount of protein which Skittles do not - so M&Ms should be a healthier choice if you can only have one until you die. Both choices have a ton of sugar and Skittles do have less fat, for what that's worth.

Make mine the Cafe Mocha variety of M&Ms from 2015 and at least I'd die happy.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Whichever is tastier lol. I could live off of the less healthy foods so long as I enjoy eating it XD. I'd have to say M&M's though

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they would both make me a diabetic

2|0
    0|0
  • M & M' s

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer M&Ms because I like chocolate more

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take M&Ms...

0|0
    0|0
  • M&Ms. I actually like skittles more but I think I'd grow tired of them in a hurry.

0|0
    0|0
  • The peanut m&ms.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i had to choose, I'll take skittles.

0|0
    0|0
  • M&ms cause they taste better. The skittles can cause suicide.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My guess is that M&Ms have more nutrition, because at least they have some chocolate. Skittles are literally just pure sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • M&Ms -chocolate

2|0
    0|0
  • Peanut m&m's

2|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah of course. They're my favorite!! But they don't make Skittles with peanuts so for fairness of the question we're picking between the regular ones

• I'd say still say m&m's.

• That was jumbled lol, - I'd still say m&m's.

• Skittles 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • M&Ms. Chocolate is more nutrient than straight up sugar, and I like them better

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Skittles, but I assume the slight amount of protein in peanut M&Ms would be better in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skittles

0|0
    0|0
  • M&ms

0|0
    0|0
  • M&Ms <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm's