What was the best burger you have EVER eaten in your life?

2015

Most Helpful Girl

• One I made myself? HAHA lol

Otherwise a take out burger I bought from a place called Scorchers and Grill. That was pretty awesome. $18.00 burger but it was worth it 😌

Most Helpful Guy

• In Australia we have a burger called the burger with the lot! and to say is amazing is putting it lightly. It has quality 100% beef patties off butcher quality no frozen crap a fried egg, bacon, good cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, beetroot one slice, smokey bbq sauce on a quality bun from the bakers and a side off chips.. yum
    www.taste.com.au/.../3246c8d9-4788-49b1-9e23-91c7c3d63f87

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 14

• There's a little place here in Toronto called Holy Chuck, I think theirs is possibly the best. They have something of a rivalry with another place called Burger's Priest who does smaller, nastier, more expensive burgers and I can't understand how they stay in business.

• Oh toad, you just had to pull out the burgers didn't ya. That last and third ones look very succulent, ~drools~

Id have to say the big mac, whopper, Wendys Dean and home ground steak bbq burgers with blue cheese just top the list of delishness

Oh and I also really loved white castle. Those decadent tiny little miniature individually wrapped pockets of delishness really was a nice experience

• They all blend together. But I'd say this McDonald's thing that I once ate, an 'McRoyal' was the best thing ever.

• At Hudsons Burger co, a restaurant/bar/hipster craft beer hangout near me, the burgers are amazing,

It tastes like the cows were lovingly massaged every day, and the sesame seeds on the buns were water only when there were rainbows in the sky. The bacon marmalade is a unique and delicious topping, but these aren't what qualify it as the best burger I've ever had.

This restaurant has an option called burger roulette, where they will stuff one persons burger with jalapeΓ±os.
    The one time I did it with a friend, and we both ordered identical burgers (bacon and feta cheese with bacon marmalade), and they were surely the two best burgers ever.

However, I know mine was the best because I didn't have to chug a jug of water afterwards.

So there you have it, solid toasted bun, thick medium cooked patty, bacon cooked just enough to crisp the edges, whole black peppercorns, just enough guacamole for the flavor and deep fried Oreos for dessert.

• Best burger I've ever bought was at this small brewery in Wisconsin.
    Best burger I ever made was all the time when I grill burgers xD

• Probably the ones my friends mother used to make it was a really thick homemade hamburger with cheese and bacon on it

• But if I want to get a quick good burger I'm only five minutes from "All American Burger " in massapequa , you probably have seen Kevin on the show "Kevin Can Wait" , he has his wife pick it on the show at times, it's the only one around

• This REALLY good bacon burger (bacon infused in the patty) I once had, this one bar burger, Five Guys is pretty good, too

• my mom and dad make it

• A homemade burger I made myself once.

• Local bar has the best burgers ever. They're so good I don't need to put anything on them.

• If you mean a fast food place, tthen I'd say burger king.

• Bison burger in Big Sky MT.

• At a small drive-in restaurant in Seymour, Texas.

• Wendy's Baconator