What was the best burger you have EVER eaten in your life?

2015

Most Helpful Girl

• One I made myself? HAHA lol

Otherwise a take out burger I bought from a place called Scorchers and Grill. That was pretty awesome. $18.00 burger but it was worth it 😌

Most Helpful Guy

• In Australia we have a burger called the burger with the lot! and to say is amazing is putting it lightly. It has quality 100% beef patties off butcher quality no frozen crap a fried egg, bacon, good cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, beetroot one slice, smokey bbq sauce on a quality bun from the bakers and a side off chips.. yum
    www.taste.com.au/.../3246c8d9-4788-49b1-9e23-91c7c3d63f87

What Girls Said 19

• I can't say I have had the best burger yet but had a good one that was a mix of sweet and spicy together.

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../3.jpg
    Wetherspoons chicken burgers with chips are nice. And Heinz mayonnaise to go with it 😍

• I don't know but I think the ones from cookout stand out the most in my mind because of what it comes with. Their cheerwine float and hush puppies are amaaaaazing and just make the burger feel better.

• Smashburger has some good burgers. πŸ˜‹

• Hmmm, I really like the veggies burger on campus, it's SO expensive, but you can add a lot of random toppings. And the bread is delicious, brioche (I think)

• honestly my favorite is still the DQ double cheese

• The best burger I've ever had are the ones I've made.

• There is a park in a city where I used to live before moving to my current city and I don't know what they put in their burgers but their burgers tasted incredible!

• big macs are great

• The ones I make at home.

• The one my mum makes, they are always so yummy.

• A pub in SoBo πŸ˜‡

• Toasted brioche bun, hot sauce, chilli cheese, crispy bacon, grilled chicken breast..

• The garlic burger from steak and shake is always so good to me

• It was at a little Mom & Pop restaurant up north of here. I don't recall the name now.

• Bacon motherfuckin clubhouse and bacon thick burger with lettuce tomato ketchup pickles bacon and extra bacon!

• the one from Shane Shack. sooo gooooooddddd.

• Too many to choose lol

• My mom made it
    My goodness it was the best
    So soft and omgg

What Guys Said 14

• There's a little place here in Toronto called Holy Chuck, I think theirs is possibly the best. They have something of a rivalry with another place called Burger's Priest who does smaller, nastier, more expensive burgers and I can't understand how they stay in business.

• Oh toad, you just had to pull out the burgers didn't ya. That last and third ones look very succulent, ~drools~

Id have to say the big mac, whopper, Wendys Dean and home ground steak bbq burgers with blue cheese just top the list of delishness

Oh and I also really loved white castle. Those decadent tiny little miniature individually wrapped pockets of delishness really was a nice experience

• They all blend together. But I'd say this McDonald's thing that I once ate, an 'McRoyal' was the best thing ever.

• At Hudsons Burger co, a restaurant/bar/hipster craft beer hangout near me, the burgers are amazing,

It tastes like the cows were lovingly massaged every day, and the sesame seeds on the buns were water only when there were rainbows in the sky. The bacon marmalade is a unique and delicious topping, but these aren't what qualify it as the best burger I've ever had.

This restaurant has an option called burger roulette, where they will stuff one persons burger with jalapeΓ±os.
    The one time I did it with a friend, and we both ordered identical burgers (bacon and feta cheese with bacon marmalade), and they were surely the two best burgers ever.

However, I know mine was the best because I didn't have to chug a jug of water afterwards.

So there you have it, solid toasted bun, thick medium cooked patty, bacon cooked just enough to crisp the edges, whole black peppercorns, just enough guacamole for the flavor and deep fried Oreos for dessert.

• Best burger I've ever bought was at this small brewery in Wisconsin.
    Best burger I ever made was all the time when I grill burgers xD

• Probably the ones my friends mother used to make it was a really thick homemade hamburger with cheese and bacon on it

• But if I want to get a quick good burger I'm only five minutes from "All American Burger " in massapequa , you probably have seen Kevin on the show "Kevin Can Wait" , he has his wife pick it on the show at times, it's the only one around

• This REALLY good bacon burger (bacon infused in the patty) I once had, this one bar burger, Five Guys is pretty good, too

• my mom and dad make it

• A homemade burger I made myself once.

• Local bar has the best burgers ever. They're so good I don't need to put anything on them.

• At a small drive-in restaurant in Seymour, Texas.

• If you mean a fast food place, tthen I'd say burger king.

• Bison burger in Big Sky MT.

• Wendy's Baconator