What is your favorite cookie type?

I love chocolate chip, snickerdodle, the frosted cookies with sprinkles, m&ms cookies, and the no bake cookies

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I love chocolate chip cookies, double choc chips and short crust cookies 😍

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the soft giant ones they have in the U. S. I forgot what they're called but sometimes they offer them in malls and they put all kinds of stuff on them like m&ms and chocolate and peanut butter and so on. In Japan the cookies are more often hard and small and don't get so elaborate with the toppings.

1|1
    0|0
    • Like this type: discoverbristol.org/.../...at-American-Cookies.jpg

... and usually the cookies are pretty big and soft.

• Show All
    • I miss all this stuff from the U. S. along with like giant steaks, prime ribs, whole chicken, turkey, giant pepperoni pizza, tortilla chips and salsa, hot wings, blonde girls.

• America is truly a foodies paradise

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

What Guys Said 11

• 1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly it's practically all cookies, barring ones with raisins. Sugar, oatmeal (but no raisin), peanut butter, snickerdoodle, those weird floury cakeish ones you can get at Walmart, chocolate chip, shortbread... the list literally just keeps going. Sugar and oatmeal are definitely in the top five though. The others I can't decide where to rank.

0|1
    0|0
    • What you too good for raisins? 😂😝

• Show All
    • Lol, damn healthy food trying to get in my gut. Pomegranate, you know there's food you don't like. Only Andrew Zimmerman is loving of all food 😂

• I am loving of most foods. I've grown to love all. It just depends on my mood. Except bitter melon. Screw that bitter stuff

• Oreo or chocolate chip.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just like chocolate chip.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love pretty much any cookie but my favorite is white chocolate macadamia nut

0|1
    0|0
  • I like peanut butter the best, then chocolate chip and sugar cookies are tied for second

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh, now I want cookies. My favorite are chocolate chip

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont really like cookies.

0|0
    1|1
  • chocolate chip..