I used to eat it all the time as a child
Most Helpful Guy
I don't know... it sounds like you have a peanut allergy. My older sister developed one as she got older along with a shellfish allergy. I think it's pretty rare to develop it later, but itchy throats (and tingly lips) are really common allergic reactions. I would try it again but make sure your friends are around. ;-)1
Most Helpful Girl
Peanuts are among one of the foods that you can form an allergy to very easily. When I was 9 I formed a peanut allergy that was extremely dangerous to my health, but now, almost 10 years later I can eat them no problem.
I've also had the reverse happen where I i always ate a certain food but now it bothers me.
If you eat a food frequently there's even more of a chance you can form an allergy to it.
It sounds like it could be an allergy, but maybe consider trying it again... with medication on hand.0