How do you cook your meat?

• Rare/Raw
  • Medium-rare
  • Medium
    Vote C
  • Medium-well
    Vote D
  • Well
    Vote E
  • I'm vegan/vegetarian/don't care
    Vote F

1511

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the type of meat!
    Beef: medium-rare (or raw if I'm making a tartar ;-))
    Lamb: medium-rare
    Pork: well
    Chicken: medium
    Fish: raw is the best, either Japanese style as sushi/sashimi/donburi etc. or as Ceviche. If cooked, I like it medium.
    Other types of seafood: Shrimps are great from the grill, doesn't really matter how long they're cooked. Squid is great when you eat it raw with some olive oil, lemon juice and fresh herbs (that's a Greek recipe from my Greek dad ;-)).

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends. With red meat I like to have them medium rare. With white meat I like it well done. With seafood, I can have it raw or even well done.