Vote E
  • I'm vegan/vegetarian/don't care
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the type of meat!
    Beef: medium-rare (or raw if I'm making a tartar ;-))
    Lamb: medium-rare
    Pork: well
    Chicken: medium
    Fish: raw is the best, either Japanese style as sushi/sashimi/donburi etc. or as Ceviche. If cooked, I like it medium.
    Other types of seafood: Shrimps are great from the grill, doesn't really matter how long they're cooked. Squid is great when you eat it raw with some olive oil, lemon juice and fresh herbs (that's a Greek recipe from my Greek dad ;-)).

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends. With red meat I like to have them medium rare. With white meat I like it well done. With seafood, I can have it raw or even well done.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Got to be well done

1|3
    0|0
  • Well done can't eat pink meat at all

0|3
    0|0
  • I tried rare one time 10 years ago and I almost threw up. It was a good restaurant though - I have no regrets. From then on I always ate well done. The only thing I eat raw is beef sashimi and salmon sashimi.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my meat to be cooked well done. I don't mind medium-well, I'm pretty sure, but I like it well done. I've had medium rare once or twice but I had to have it sent back at the restaurant because I didn't like that taste of raw meat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Due to my diet, I have to eat it well done. But at heart, I like it super peppery, buttery, rare/medium

0|1
    0|1
  • I prefer medium: juicy, tender, & the perfect amount of pink in the middle. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well done... What's the point? You might as well have beef jerky.

0|1
    0|1
  • I generally prefer medium rare to medium. The higher quality I think the meat is, the rarer I'll go.

0|1
    0|1
  • medium well. who likes MEDIUM RARE OR RARE? RAW BLOODY VEIN FLESH MEAT IS GROSS

0|1
    0|0
    • The red stuff that comes out of the meat is actually not blood (that's just something people believe). It's a mixture of water and a protein called myoglobin that comes out of the meat's cells.

• Just in case that makes you feel a little better...

• ok good. its gross eating blood meat

• Depends on the meat. I like steak rare, burgers medium well, and chicken/fish well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like rare meat. I prefer chicken and fish, which you should cook well anyway!

0|1
    0|0
  • I beat it. I beat my meat

0|4
    0|0
  • very well done

1|3
    0|0
  • With extra lotion.

0|4
    0|0
  • Well I don't like blood