Do you like Southwestern cuisine?

do you like Southwestern cuisine?
Do you like Southwestern cuisine?

Do you like Southwestern cuisine?

Me, My parents lived in New Mexico and freaking loved everything about it from the food to the land.
If I'd been born a little earlier I would have been born in New Mexico
  • Yes
  • No
  • never had it (TRY IT!)
    Vote C
*American Southwest

1310

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of like it, especially the whole green vs. red chile thing that they have going on in Arizona and New Mexico. The stuff isn't particularly spicy but what I always found fascinating is that on the menus down there, I always see warnings saying "no refunds" for being too spicy. I mean, I don't think anyone on the west coast would ever have the gall to ask for a refund because a spicy dish that they ordered (which was advertised as being spicy) was too spicy. Is asking for refunds a thing in the Southwest?

• its a thing everywhere customers complain

• I don't think so. You go to California, Oregon, or Washington and that warning is never on the menus at places that serve spicy cuisine!

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking of course are you kidding me? The only people I've met who don't are certain Brits. The same Brits that won't eat Indian food even though the U. K. Has amazing Indian food.

• I can't eat spicy things. I'm English and I'm too white for curry 😒 Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with being able to handle anything spicy! I do acknowledge that we have good Indians here but that's a given! I love a Chinese tho!

• Not sure why it didn't at you.