What are some good alchool drinks?

I uaally just get coolers or mikes hard or wine but what are some drinks that are really good and have a high percentage of alcohol to get drunk and stuff at party's but something that also tastes decent I never know what to get
Updates:
If there's none that taste good what are ones that don't cost $100 plus lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to get wasted with something that tastes reasonably nice, I think Rumple Minze has the best taste/alcohol percentage ratio.

f1.wine-searcher.net/.../...s-germany-10154131.jpg

... best to chill it in the freezer and then drink it in shot form. It's 50% alcohol (100 proof) but you'd never guess from the taste, since it just tastes all minty fresh.

1|0
    0|0
    • This is for some really wild parties with shots. Be careful with this one since most people don't realize how much alcohol they're consuming with it.

• Tastes like a breath mint or a minty stick of chewing gum, sweet and minty. The strong mint flavor largely masks the strong alcohol. It goes down easier than tequila, rum, vodka, gin, whiskey, etc. but 100-proof (most people never guess when I let them try, they think it's more like 40-proof).

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Mojitos, margaritas or rum and Coke are all good and can hide a lot of booze

1|0
    0|0
  • Only cocktail I ever liked was Swimming Pool & I don't even know what's in there, lol.
    I usually just drink beer, but then again, I'm normally not planning on getting wasted, just a little tipsy. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • apple pie shots
    i forgot the recipe.. but you can google it... also you can burn the cinnamon for a show if done right

1|0
    0|0
  • try "Kahlua" , Mexican rum, coffee, vanila etc flavoured. it's great.

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones that get you fuck uppppppppp!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Moonshine...
    Absinthe

muhahha. Have fun lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No high % one tastes great

1|0
    0|0
    • Any vodka will have a high percentage. And they come in varying prices

• virgin Cuba libre