Have you ever met a celebrity in person before?

Some female named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 is secretly Britney Spears and Alecia Beth Moore. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother is secretly Taki Minase from hentai bible black. Some guy named David Lopez is secretly Inuyasha and he used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was young. Some guy named Michael Lawrence is secretly little Wayne and he used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was young. Some female named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland and she used to attend 339 school of communication technology when she was young. She used to hang out with Andre Rodriguez and they rough played together. Some guy named Rodney is secretly Isaac Slade and he used to attend Washington Irving High School when he was young. Some female named Kiara is secretly Ciara Harris and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. She hangs out with Brandon and Giovanni. Some female named Emily is secretly Selena Gomez and she used to attend High School for Environmental Studies when she was young. She also hangs out with Brandon and Giovanni. Some woman named Ms. Smith is secretly Katy Perry and she works as an English teacher at High School For Environmental Studies. She hangs out with Ronald Gamma.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• The only celebrity I ever met was Judy Sladky. She was an ice dancing champion in the late 60s and early 70s, an announcer, and I think she was a guest on Sesame Street a couple of times.

Most Helpful Girl