What do you think about fake meat?

I do eat it maybe once a week and most of the times I does taste good in my opinion

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, well... It's not "terrible" I guess because I'll eat it. But it really just depends. There's fake meat like McDonald's and stuff... But then there's fake meat that's healthy. Like make out of plant material. I recently read an article all about it. It's a sort of substitute and it's actually significantly healthier than actual meat and burger. It's a company that makes them. I don't remember the brand but honestly it looks soooo good. Also, my friend used to eat these chicken nuggets made completely out of soy beans. It's crazy because they taste just like chicken nuggets. Hope this helps!

• yes I was talking about the healthy fake meat...
      meat is sometimes very expensive and when you can have a cheaper and healthier substitute then why not?

• Yeah exactly! And it still tastes terrific also

Most Helpful Guy

• If it tasted good and it was healthy, I would eat it.

25
  • Maybe I have not tasted yet but I guess... it is very soft. I think meat still should do some sport then it tastes good.

• You mean like quorn and stuff? Yeah I think that stuff is weird. If you wanna eat meat just eat meat!

• I think it's fake. Otherwise known as "gross".

• I have eaten hamburger made of just vegetables and it taste just like regular hamburgers

• It's pointless

• I like them

• Fake meat is?

• And most of it tastes pretty disgusting