Why do girls always think I'm trying to have a relationship?

This time I meet this girl at a party. Talked to her a bit, we were both drinking. We hooked up in the bathroom, and I got her SC. I've been trying to set something up cuz I want to fuck her but I think she somehow sees us as something more serious.

Like she called me last night and wanted me to hang out with her and her friends. I told her I couldn't cuz I was working (which I was) but I was saying to myself: That seems a little strange for two people who are just fooling around.

I don't know why this shit keeps happening to me but it's really annoying cuz I'm not a bad guy.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be upfront and let females know that you are not looking for anything serious. No, you do not have to tell them that you are strictly looking for sex because you never know if you may end up liking the female down the line as something more. So just be upfront with them, stop waiting until the last minute to reveal that you are not looking for a relationship.

• So wait, your saying that most girls will just assume it's a relationship? I thought it was the other way around.

How would you want a guy to communicate that?

Most Helpful Guy

• U r a bad guy.
    It's called making love.
    And yes the common knowledge is that when u sleep with someone means u looking for something more so unless u state u are looking for one night stand then u are leading them and deceiving.