Would you go to a party if there wasn't going to be any booze?

Would you go to a party if there wasn't going to be any booze?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • FUCK NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally "hell no". It'd have to have something really amazing otherwise to make up for it, like a hundred naked girls or something.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends on the people and the party, but honestly, why have a party with no booze?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a hot psychological mess sober, I overthink everything, and it can even overwhelm/annoy other people. drinking makes my head stop spinning long enough to point one direction (not a sick 1D reference)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure.. I don't even drink that much in general, I'd prefer Orange juice over a glass of whine anytime :D

0|1
    1|0
  • NP Here, Dear... Put me Way at the Top of the Best from the Rest Guest List. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Since I don't drink alcohol, does not matter xD plus drunk (wo) men may act weird, better off without alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking should not be a huge deal regardless. Enjoy others presence sober is fun too. Unless its your mother in law.. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I hit the sauce the second I walk through the door. It's the only way I can deal with parties.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, as long as I was invited I don't see why not. Also what about bringing your own beer or your own booze? I'm good with it either way.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can't bring your own. It's a boozeless party

• Show All
    • @OfDeath I just sneak enough of it for myself and never mention it if I were to sneak it in. Don't want to get drunk unintentionally and make a fool outta myself though

• Fair enough

• Yes coz I don't drink alcohol anyway lol I don't need alcohol to enjoy a party lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlikely, unless there's a good reason and I'm surrounded by people I get along with really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would do, I don't need alcohol to have a good time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. =)
    Booze is something I'm totally fine without.

1|0
    0|0
  • If there is booze or not that's not the problem for me. I go to a party where I know to find guys and make fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends who is hosting and why they aren't serving.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a Christian rock band hosting and they came in at third place at the Christian rock battle

• Show All
    • Interesting response

• Without knowing all the details that's my first thought

• I'm not a drinker and I don't like most people when they've had too much to drink anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • How am I suppose to drink until I'm happy?

0|1
    0|0
  • Would depend on the party but I think yes I'd ho

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink much so yeah, I would totally go lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I don't drink, I'm in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and I wouldn't go to one that serves alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I do not consume alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I'd just pre-drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it a chance lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, who needs alcohol to enjoy themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • would be my first party since 2006

0|0
    0|0
    • So you would probably need the booze I'd imagine

• Show All
    • What higher complicated things would you want to discuss?

• i talk a lot about mechanical construktions with metal (from work) and in my freetime im a botanical breeder (food, flowers and my own sorts), if i have the time i made and sell art... so wich one would a drunken one be able to have a conversation about...

• Yes. Don't need booze to have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not

0|0
    0|0