Do western people not like chinese diets?

Somebody said they had 6 eggs leftover and was looking for a recipe to use with them. about 30-40% said they could make some kind of cake or macaroon with them and I suggested

1. Egg and tomato soup
2. Solid Egg and Tomato mixture with rice
3. Egg Tempura (which is basically egg yolk with water)

And 2 people thumbed down my answer! At least you won't get fat eating egg and tomato soup. You will be obese eating macaroons.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm mostly surprised macaroons are made of egg. I like authentic Chinese food but I can see why it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Kind of immature of people to thumb down something simply due to not being familiar with it but that's GaG for ya

Most Helpful Guy

• Chinese food in the West (most of North America and Europe) is "westernized". It isn't usually what a Chinese person would consider a "Chinese diet".

Personally, I'd eat like, a gallon of each of those right now. Then again, I'm pretty hungry.