Do western people not like chinese diets?

Somebody said they had 6 eggs leftover and was looking for a recipe to use with them. about 30-40% said they could make some kind of cake or macaroon with them and I suggested

1. Egg and tomato soup
2. Solid Egg and Tomato mixture with rice
3. Egg Tempura (which is basically egg yolk with water)

And 2 people thumbed down my answer! At least you won't get fat eating egg and tomato soup. You will be obese eating macaroons.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm mostly surprised macaroons are made of egg. I like authentic Chinese food but I can see why it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Kind of immature of people to thumb down something simply due to not being familiar with it but that's GaG for ya

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chinese food in the West (most of North America and Europe) is "westernized". It isn't usually what a Chinese person would consider a "Chinese diet".

Personally, I'd eat like, a gallon of each of those right now. Then again, I'm pretty hungry.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's not true at all! I love eggs and I eat them quite often. Sometimes I will literally eat a crispy egg with a runny yolk for dinner or lunch on the weekends with a side of veggies, or egg with avocado.

0|0
    1|0
  • I dont know this kind of chinese diets, but these sound like russian would like.
    They are really different, so they just choose what they like from chinese foods.
    In contrast, we would think omg like that.
    And chinese have different taste also, even it is the same shape.
    Like shanghainese like sweat and heavy taste.
    Cantonese has lighter taste. central province like spicy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably thought you were joking. Many Americans aren't exposed to foreign cuisine

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as Chinese food, I'm more into Chicken and Broccoli, and Chicken Lo Mein.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Don't like Chinese food or diet.

1|0
    0|0
  • i generally dont

0|0
    0|0
  • "Solid Egg and Tomato mixture" that jut sounds weird

2|0
    0|0
  • I like it better. Tomato soup is 😋

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes