Do you believe that cheese is inevitable?

Everything I eat on a daily basis includes cheese, more or less.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's not inevitable I think, but there are a lot of products with cheese in it so you really have to read the labels if you don't want to have cheese in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, lot of times yes, but I love cheese tho don't see how people can't

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Cheese is infinite. Cheese can be divided by zero. Cheese is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Cheese is INEVITABLE!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had cheese in ages. Oh my god I want cheese

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not at all, especially if you cook for yourself. I mean, there are entire cultures that don't eat cheese. For example, cheese (and dairy in general) is not popular at all in most Asian cultures. In fact, the Vietnamese word for cheese is "beurre", which is the French word for "butter" (Vietnam was a French colony) because otherwise they don't have a word for it.

So yeah, if you don't want to cook for yourself but avoid cheese, eat Asian food.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm out for many hours, so I will eat something outdoors anyway, like a take-away sandwich. And I don't try to avoid cheese, but it was just a mention. Every take-away sandwich includes cheese.

• I actually don't like cheese... any of it 🙈 So no, not inevitable for me 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I only eat cheese about 2 times per year and always organic, raw and unhomogenized chesse when I do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes