Which one of these 2 girls is fun and would rather be with on a date..1 or 2 ?

1. The one who appreciate and eat everything you buy for them on healthy level

2. The one who doesn't for example buying them an ice cream and they say "no i can't eat that, do want me to get fat" they just criticize almost everything you buy for them (food only)

i am not choosy about food but i eat health but i saw this when i was at the park today and i thought what would boy be feeling after the scene with his girlfriend

am not sure if men are like that also so i puy another option lets see!!!
  • Which one of these 2 girls is fun and would rather be with on a date..1 or 2 ????the first girl is my girl
  • Which one of these 2 girls is fun and would rather be with on a date..1 or 2 ????2. this one is perfect i dont eat ice cream too and i dont want to be fat so match made in heaven
  • I am a girl and i have a man who is like that second girl
    Vote C

414

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care personally. I've never had this type of issue since I'm not one of those types who orders for the girl. I let her order whatever she likes.

I also like cooking so when I date a new girl, I pay attention to what type of food she likes initially and that gives me a chance to learn and master new recipes based on the type of food she likes.

For example, with my wife, I learned she loves Indian food. That became a nice challenge and I learned how to make Butter Chicken just the way she likes by comparing mine to her favorite restaurant and then tweaking my recipe until it became a very close match.

Basically it makes little difference to me how picky or not she is about food.

• The one case that would be difficult for me with the B type is a strict vegan. In that case I don't know how to feed her since it's so hard to find vegan-friendly places in Tokyo. Also it'd be a radical challenge for me to learn how to cook for such a girl. My key ingredients in almost every dish is garlic, onions/shallots, meat or fish stock, and butter. To be deprived of the last two would make things very difficult for me.

• Yeah, maybe because I am kind of like that second girl myself, I don't really mind if the girl is also like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first girl is both like me and what I'd look for in a girlfriend.