Which one of these 2 girls is fun and would rather be with on a date..1 or 2 ?

1. The one who appreciate and eat everything you buy for them on healthy level

2. The one who doesn't for example buying them an ice cream and they say "no i can't eat that, do want me to get fat" they just criticize almost everything you buy for them (food only)

i am not choosy about food but i eat health but i saw this when i was at the park today and i thought what would boy be feeling after the scene with his girlfriend

am not sure if men are like that also so i puy another option lets see!!!
  • Which one of these 2 girls is fun and would rather be with on a date..1 or 2 ????the first girl is my girl
    Vote A
  • Which one of these 2 girls is fun and would rather be with on a date..1 or 2 ????2. this one is perfect i dont eat ice cream too and i dont want to be fat so match made in heaven
    Vote B
  • I am a girl and i have a man who is like that second girl
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care personally. I've never had this type of issue since I'm not one of those types who orders for the girl. I let her order whatever she likes.

I also like cooking so when I date a new girl, I pay attention to what type of food she likes initially and that gives me a chance to learn and master new recipes based on the type of food she likes.

For example, with my wife, I learned she loves Indian food. That became a nice challenge and I learned how to make Butter Chicken just the way she likes by comparing mine to her favorite restaurant and then tweaking my recipe until it became a very close match.

Basically it makes little difference to me how picky or not she is about food.

1|0
    0|0
    • The one case that would be difficult for me with the B type is a strict vegan. In that case I don't know how to feed her since it's so hard to find vegan-friendly places in Tokyo. Also it'd be a radical challenge for me to learn how to cook for such a girl. My key ingredients in almost every dish is garlic, onions/shallots, meat or fish stock, and butter. To be deprived of the last two would make things very difficult for me.

• Show All
    • Yeah, maybe because I am kind of like that second girl myself, I don't really mind if the girl is also like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first girl is both like me and what I'd look for in a girlfriend.

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course most of them are going to pick the first girl, however they magically expect her to also stay thin and fit lel.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol the second one is just annoying, you don't need to looooove everything just dont hate on everything eithershow some appreciation for the guys efforts

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm vegan so I'm the second girl if I a guy offered me ice cream I couldn't eat I would be offended he wasn't respecting my choices because I would clearly have told him about what I have decided to eat and not eat prior to going out with him

1|0
    0|0
  • Being willing to indulge but clearly having the self control to maintain some semblance of a figure is all kinds of hot and makes me wonder what other appetites a woman has.

0|0
    0|0
  • okay looks like I'm the only who likes to date the second type of girl you said food only right I think there is no problem it's her body she has right what she wants to eat or not.. and personally if we have understandings then I think there is no problem dating second type of girls some girls are conscious about their health we can do some more cool things other than just eating..(this only what I think not other 3.7 billion boys)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the first girl. few guys don't like that eat anything and am a messy eater and I don't pretend to be anything am not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl who appreciates everything I do for her, not one that is going to be an idiot about things (one who is agreeable)... so if I buy her food (or anything else) she better fucking show that it means something to her

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just make sure to know what she wants and doesn't want..

0|0
    0|0
  • First one, but I am like the second girl... haha.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol really?

• Show All
    • yah i get you keep it up

• i am eating everything now since am going back to hostel or hunger jungle so i better pump up my energy

• Which one has a job, or makes more money?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go on dates to begin with. So neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, swcond gets old real quick

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are extreme. As long as she's not fat.

0|0
    1|0
  • first one for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • A...

0|0
    0|0
  • I want (and have) a woman who loves food as much as I do. The second girl is a pain in the ass… I've been on that date, taking her to a restaurant with truly elevated cuisine and she orders half a salad, dressing ots, and eats two bites of it. Pass. And also the girl who cannot bring herself to eat in front of a guy. When I first heard of that I think I literally blurted out "WTF".

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes