Would you and your friends tackle this big Taco buffet in 2 hours?

I would totally be up to do itWould you and your friends tackle this big Taco buffet in 2 hours??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG! I think I would get sick of tacos for life after that! But yeah sure I would :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Me and my friends will probably eat anything in the room, even the bowl, chair, trash bin, table and everything, even that wood.

2|3
    0|0
  • If I came at this with my select four friends, I wouldn't even be allowed one taco. They all eat like monsters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like feeling too heavy... plus I don;t eat huge portions just very often
    I'd have 3 or 4 max I guess... and Im a happy camper

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, I know I can eat at least 6 tacos before I stop myself... I think the hardest part would be finding a team. My friends all have baby stomachs >:c

0|1
    0|0
  • I could but I wouldn't finish and I'd have diarrhea after.

0|2
    0|0
  • THIS IS HEAVEN OMG!!! YUS I KNOW EXACTLY WHO ID DO THIS WITH! But I can't tag em they don't use GaG

0|1
    0|0
  • there is no way i could eat 1/4 of this without throwing up and going to the ER lol
    Matybe I could eat 6 , tops 7 if I put my mind into it

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I can't eat like that. So I ain't even trying haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh fuck yes. @IAmRedThunder @Decentguy @Chico_Brah and I could easily take this down.

0|2
    0|0
    • I think decent guy would prefer strawberries and some fruit. It sounds.. poetic. Anyways I'd totally scarf down that taco stand.

• Show All
    • @Chico_brah but i would prefer strawberries on your mom's breasts and pussy, because she loves that. ;)

• @Chico_brah by the way if you wanna cry, then go cry to your mama kido.. i dont have a toffee or a chocolate for you right now. because i used all the toffees and chocolate's on your mom's body, while banging her hard and having a good long foreplay with her

• I couldn't do it but I can eat 3 and take the rest to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I try to live a little more on the health side. Some taco bell is fine, but this is way to much haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I'm probably the one who eats three and lets my friends eat the restπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • If my friends were up to it then yeah I would do it

0|0
    0|0
  • team of for shit.

myself and some water we are good to go. #challengedaccepted

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we would.

0|1
    0|0
  • my goodness yes

0|2
    0|0
  • My sisters and I would. My younger sister can EAT.

0|1
    0|0
    • Since there has to be 4 friends, my three sisters as well as my mother. That still counts since they're my closest friends.

• you ready @joygirl

1|1
    0|0
  • My friends and I can eat.

0|2
    0|0
  • If I wouldn't implode then sure

0|0
    0|0
  • ohh no that't too much

0|0
    0|0