How does this meal look?

this is known as a Carolina Burger. it's a hamburger topped with chili mustard and onions with cheese How does this meal look??How does this meal look??How does this meal look??

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks blurry. I'm not sure chili and mustard sound good together.

0|1
    0|0
    • my phone doesn't have a good camera

• Show All
    • During BBQ season I make that stuff up by the gallon. I fell in love with it during a stay in North Carolina a few years ago.

• Chili works with everything. According to the afficionados.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yum! That looks delicious! I'm literally salivating lol 🤤🤤🤤🤤

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'd eat it if it were free. I'd rather have a La Rosa's pizza with 6 toppings and double everything, even though that would probably give me a stomach ache since I haven't ate like a pig in a fast food joint in 8 months or so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I bet it tastes great. But... hold yourseld orange, you can't eat it now xdd

0|1
    0|0
    • Where did you get it? Some special restaurant? or its common around the place at different restaurants?

• it's very common in North and South Carolina. but I went to a place called Fatz Cafe for this. they have chains all over the Carolinas Georgia and Tennessee

• A ok, will have to try it if i visit the Carolinas someday.

• Why? Why are you posting pics of food? It is making me hunger than I am. >:)

1|3
    0|0
  • I suspect the photos make it look a lot worse than it actually tastes. The combination sounds yummy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Take out the mustard and onions and Im all about it. It looks very good but like Ill be extremely full after eating it

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn you man. im on a limited diet and mostly eating boiled and non oily foods and you are showing me this. Damn you :(

1|1
    0|0
  • It's probably more delicious than it looks. The lighting etc. is not flattering.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very low quality, looks like the poop i took last night.

0|1
    0|1
  • Greasy, high in uhealthy saturated fat and cholesterol

0|1
    0|1
  • the french fries looks like when i take a mean ol dump

0|0
    0|1
  • I think the horrible photo quality makes it looks like barf. I'm sure it's good tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a good, hearty meal!

0|1
    0|0
    • Trust me it was. The cheese and bacn french fries were awesome too. Only in North Carolina haha.

• sounds delicious... gotta love southern comforts

0|1
    0|0
  • Oooooooooo did ya like it?

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna eat it too😭

1|1
    0|0
  • Man this shit makes me hungry

0|2
    0|0