To all my inebriated peoples! What sort of snack or sides do you enjoy most with your most favorite of libations?

Tell me your main drink and your fav side bit... dish.

I tend to go for the standard beer and fries but when I'm drinking with other friends its beers n fried chicken fritters and pickled veg and like little slices of spiced beef.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door.

• Yeah, okay, then I put on my robe and wizard hat. Cast level 10000000 lightning. Your body explodes into a bloody mist because you are only a level 2 druid.

Most Helpful Girl