What is your favorite PIZZA RESTAURANT in your NEIGHBORHOOD that you swear by?

What is your favorite PIZZA RESTAURANT in your NEIGHBORHOOD that you swear by?

Sorry... I obviously asked the wrong question before so since GAG won't let me edit.. I will post a new one. I travel the USA and I love pizza... I want to know your favorite pizza joint that you swear by.. the joint and pie that is something you can't live without... let me know below.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Casa Bianca in the Eagle Rock neighborhood of Los Angeles. It gives new meaning to homemade pizza. All their Italian dishes are made from scratch. To avoid a long wait, get there early or late. At prime dining hours, the line is out the door. Cash only, no credit cards.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in South Carolina... there is no good pizza here. I have had pizza in New York many times. We have 100 places that claim to make "New York Pizza..." They are flagrant liars!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm in South Carolina too!! Have you tried any place in Charlotte?

• Show All
    • I think in Columbia and Myrtle Beach from what I heard

• @Topaz171 I know I had it just can't remember where exactly.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A local place here in Oklahoma City called Hideaway Pizza. The one I like is called Pizza of the Gods. It has an olive oil and garlic glaze instead of a red sauce and has artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms, mozzarella and smoked provolone. I like the thin crust which at this place is more of a medium than a true thin

0|1
    0|0
  • Pagliacci -- it's my daughters' favorite. Once I took them to this other place that I used to frequent in college because Pagliacci's was too busy. When we were driving home, my oldest asked me "Daddy, why didn't we go there" as she pointed to Pagliacci. I couldn't believe that a 3-year-old could already be so discriminating!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing here, where I am now!!! All the Pizza places here, are just crap, mid-western CRAP!! But people here, seem to like that CRAP: Pizza Hut, Dominos, PapaJohns, and some others!!
    I lived in CA for a while, and in San Francisco, they have the ULTIMATE, the DEFINITION of FCKING GOOD PIZZA, at North Beach!!
    Theirs is so AMAZING, you even want to eat the crust, that most people leave, just because their pie dough is FCKING AMAZING!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the Mellow Mushroom. Also on Virginia Beach, I love Catch 21. Both of their pizzas are amazing. If I can't get pizza there, then I want hot fresh pizza from Papa John's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to be Papa Johns - the ONLY place serving anchovies but now... Marco's - guess what? Franchise owned by two partners one from Bangladesh, other Pakistan?

0|2
    0|0
  • There's not many options that have really good pizza... like I tried a few places and it seems like the dough was either too soft/weird texture or sauce was too sweet. There is Giuliano's Pizza in Chicago... It's hours away now that I moved but it was my favorite pizza place when I went to college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the states but Pizzeria Libretto in Toronto, I loooove their cremini or prosciutto arugula za

0|2
    0|0
  • Not in my neighborhood but one I swear by is a small pizzeria called Seniores. Always a good amount, crust is nice not too thin not too thick, delicious toppings, and great place to hit up after a bar

0|0
    0|0
  • Big fan of Little Caesar's right now.

There's also a local place called Big Slice I've been to a few times that's pretty good but I don't eat pizza that often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like Lou Malnati's in Chicago. Deep dish pizza, of course.
    If you want thin crust, go to Persona.

0|0
    0|0
  • JJ Pizza in Norman, Oklahoma located near the Campus..

0|0
    0|0
  • The best pizza in Miami could be either from Stanzione 87 or Pizza Hut, those are the only places who add as much cheese as I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gumbys used to be cult hangout but as good as they were, charging ala carte for each topping got older as I got broker, so had to find another place.

Pizza Hut specialty pizzas were a bridge that served while shopping around and learned what pricks the out-of-town white collar managers were - to the point of calling in as anons to berate over worked, under paid harried workers for not answering the phone in a special way for that week.

Papa Johns saved the day when coming to town, only to go downhill with local management, as usual.

There's a local snooty place with brick fireplace pizzas that was pretty good (and smallish for the gold charged) so look for anything like that for a good experience that might be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lou Malnatis
    Live like 10 minutes from it. Best deep dish around.

0|0
    0|0
    • Love their NYC pizza... get it everytime I am in chicago because we have teh deep dish for lunch lol

• Chuck E. Cheese pizza (pepperoni pizza)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza hut. Pepperoni pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • papa johns

0|0
    0|0
  • dominos

0|0
    0|1
  • It was Manhatten but they are no longer around (it was a tiny place in Philly... somethign with that name may be huge in New York but not related). Now Joe Santucci's.

0|1
    0|0
    • Best fries, cheese and hot sauce you ever had and there upside down pizza is to die for!!!

• Annas pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • When in San Diego, California, visit one of the Pizza Port locations. They have some of the best California style.

0|1
    0|0
    • I. Fucking. Love. Pizza. Port.

• Show All
    • @IAmRedThunder I don't drink anymore, but my husband is a beer snob, and we make special trips down from Los Angeles just so he can have the great beer they make and others they serve that are hard to get up here. Something for you to look forward to perhaps. That is, aside from the really good pizza.

• Hahahaha oh yeah!

Recommended myTakes