What is your favorite PIZZA RESTAURANT in your NEIGHBORHOOD that you swear by?

Sorry... I obviously asked the wrong question before so since GAG won't let me edit.. I will post a new one. I travel the USA and I love pizza... I want to know your favorite pizza joint that you swear by.. the joint and pie that is something you can't live without... let me know below.

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• Casa Bianca in the Eagle Rock neighborhood of Los Angeles. It gives new meaning to homemade pizza. All their Italian dishes are made from scratch. To avoid a long wait, get there early or late. At prime dining hours, the line is out the door. Cash only, no credit cards.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in South Carolina... there is no good pizza here. I have had pizza in New York many times. We have 100 places that claim to make "New York Pizza..." They are flagrant liars!

• I'm in South Carolina too!! Have you tried any place in Charlotte?

• I think in Columbia and Myrtle Beach from what I heard

• @Topaz171 I know I had it just can't remember where exactly.