Is pizza overrated?

I mean, i feel like most of this 'unconditional love for pizza' and 'how pizza is so good' or 'my priority is pizza' got to a pop culture level, where girls find themselves so ' unique ' and ' out of the standard of what a girl should desire ' only by confessing their love for pizza.

When girls randomly declare their love for pizza i honestly think what's going through their mind is: 'everyone was expecting me to like flowers and a romantic movie but i am so different! like, i know right, most girls are so obsessed with their bodies but i'm not! i am so alternative, lfmao'

Like really, you are not unique for liking pizza, you are only showing you're susceptible to mass advertisement of big companies and the desire you have for pizza is probably generated by tumblr and instagram memes about actually liking pizza.

That was all.
  • That's actually really true
    Vote A
  • Just stop writing and buy me pizza
    Vote B
  • I don't have enough critical thought to give you reason
    Vote C
  • I am only a product of this mass pop culture so, i like pizza
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this directed at me?🤔 I did comment that I prefer a bouquet of horror movies to flowers... with pizza. Oh well. I think I'm unique just like all of the other snowflakes ❄🤗

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza is definitely not overrated... LOL.. That's all I gotta say.. All that other stuff.. Well, that's something you gon have to resolve on yo own.. Hahahahahaha..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When I declare my love for pizza I'm actually thinking about my fav pepperoni with mushroom or Hawaiian with extra ham and cheese😂
    I like pizza cuz its cheap, convenient and tastyyy 👍🏻

0|2
    0|0
    • OH MY GOODNESS! Nobody likes pizza with pineapple on it! I'm glad you like Hawaiian pizza as well.

Meat lover is the king of all pizzas doe.

• I think with all the food out there, it can be difficult to decide what is best. Pizza is really good! One reason it gets so much attention is the number of people who enjoy eating it. It does not have to be your favourite, but you still like it. If you want to plan a meal and want to choose something everyone will like, pizza is a safe bet. Another reason is the number of different toppings, some like fish, others would find that gross and would prefer bell pepper, onion, courgette (zucchini for you Americans), and aubergine. Some eat chocolate on their pizza. It is easy to make, cheap (ish) to buy, and it is really popular due to the taste. My take on it is that yes, it is really good, really versatile, really Italian, etc, but people need to start trying other things. Take some British food for example, do Americans know what beans on toast, Cornish pasties, mince and tatties, Welsh cakes, and Scotch eggs are? All delicious foods that are over looked in the world. The Philippines have yummy food too that is less known. My little brother orders the same thing every time he visits a restaurant because he does not want to try something new. People need to be more adventurous. Yes, I do think pop culture has influenced pizza more, but admittedly, it is really good and you can see why.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have never seen someone so butthurt over people liking a food, lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Fuck off with you hispter ass atitude. You can be single minded and still love pizza, just as long as your not a stuck up cunt.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I say I love pizza, I mean it. If the laws of nature could allow me to bear pizza babies, I would. This also applies to hamburgers, sandwiches, tacos, anything else that is delicious, cheesy and unhealthy for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, the whole perfect date "With box of pizza and other junk food" is overrated.

0|1
    0|0
  • We only have few pizza culture, The first one come to my country is Pizza hut.
    I remember I dared not eat while I saw it first time, I love pizza due to accident several years later. At that time, pizza was nobiliary meal, My father blamed me to waste that chance to eat. A sister of his friend did the same as my father.
    Just because that come from Italy but pizza is never like Italian originally.
    Nowadays Italian restaurant raise again. Not only pizza, I went one it is so bad experience too cause that girls only can do few, I think omg fucking expensive
    . Look down Italy, I think I would not go it anymore but due to business talk.
    I went another one, so prolific in meal. So I think not overrate in my view.
    Now I know what happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • Coming from someone who isn't crazy in love with pizza, it is actually overrated! True, pizza can be good but it's not awesome. I thought I was the one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is to be honest.. I agree with you. Its actually annoying how girls keeps saying how much they love pizza.. Sheeeet if you love pizza so much then why dont you marry it lul

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm actually the opposite, I hate pizza! Really, I hate it... I mean, I could eat pizza, but toss me some fresh fruit and I will be much happier!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza is so good. Maybe it's in my genes to like it since I'm italian BUT PIZZA IS SO GOOD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's because pizza is vegetarian inclusive, cheap, and filling.

Personally I don't crave pizza as much as I do fish and meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this is meant to be sarcastic, but I'm not sure...

0|0
    0|0
    • No it isn't!

Stay awake and don't let the movement die!

• Show All
    • So you were being sarcastic! I knew you weren't just asking if girls like pizza...

• @spellfire22 just sharing thoughts, it's fun to see people's reactions to extreme stuff; you're seeing it from outside the box though, you're a champion

• Pizza is way overrated. I'm at a point of my life where I have too much of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i highly agree the food Pizza has become overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • its basically cheese amd bread, whats not to like?

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude wtf kind of pizza are you having? Pizza Hut?

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza is awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza it's just something to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza on it's own is not overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza is good but there's plenty of better food out there

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop smoking what it is that you're high on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza isn't overrated.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes