Is pizza overrated?

I mean, i feel like most of this 'unconditional love for pizza' and 'how pizza is so good' or 'my priority is pizza' got to a pop culture level, where girls find themselves so ' unique ' and ' out of the standard of what a girl should desire ' only by confessing their love for pizza.

When girls randomly declare their love for pizza i honestly think what's going through their mind is: 'everyone was expecting me to like flowers and a romantic movie but i am so different! like, i know right, most girls are so obsessed with their bodies but i'm not! i am so alternative, lfmao'

Like really, you are not unique for liking pizza, you are only showing you're susceptible to mass advertisement of big companies and the desire you have for pizza is probably generated by tumblr and instagram memes about actually liking pizza.

That was all.
  • That's actually really true
  • Just stop writing and buy me pizza
  • I don't have enough critical thought to give you reason
    Vote C
  • I am only a product of this mass pop culture so, i like pizza
    Vote D

1413

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this directed at me?🤔 I did comment that I prefer a bouquet of horror movies to flowers... with pizza. Oh well. I think I'm unique just like all of the other snowflakes ❄🤗

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza is definitely not overrated... LOL.. That's all I gotta say.. All that other stuff.. Well, that's something you gon have to resolve on yo own.. Hahahahahaha..