Do you think that females who like sports are tomboys?

I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on tv. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, soccer, football, tennis, volleyball, hockey, bowling, pool, ping pong, or golf. I don't take part in cheer leading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't take part in gymnastics. I don't exercise or run on treadmills. I don't take part in boxing. I don't take part in track and field. I don't dress like a boy and I don't hang out with guys. I prefer listening to Ghanaian gospel music on my phone. I am very feminine.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't think they are at all. I think it's cool when a women is able to play a sport or follow the basics on TV or more.

I don't think you are a weak women. Just a traditionalist and a bit close minded and a tad lazy. Your views are a little outdated and old-fashioned. But to each their own. Just keep looking pretty and enjoy that apron in the kitchen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Liking sports doesn't necessarily make a girl a tomboy.

Yeah, you do sound like a weak woman though.