How much alcohol can you drink before family can smell it when you get home?

I'm from a conservative family.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same issue, so i always go far away to drink and if am nearby to my house i make sure i dont have more than a point or vodka to be best, i also plan to eat a lot with onion as it kiils the smell.

• one pint of vodka won't give off a smell?
      how much bear can you have?

• One pint of beer or 60ml vodka nothing more or i plan to stay long till my parents don't fall asleep so i can go to washroom directly and use a toothbrush

• thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're around a group of people that never drink they're going to smell it on you right away.

• i had a beer once and went back home after a few hours and no-one noticed. do you think maybe i just got lucky? if that was the case then that sucks.

• where are you from?

• I don't see what that has to do with anything...