What is the most irritating food?

Are there any foods that cause you to get annoyed or upset, even though it's just food?

I'm constantly annoyed by large-cut salads. You can't stab the lettuce and you can't cut it with your fork, but if you pick up the whole piece and stuff it in your mouth, you risk looking sloppy or impolite. 😂

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂😂 this question!! Actually yes I am frequently enraged by Texas Toast Crutons. They're delicious in a salad but when you go to poke your fork into one, they crumble damn near every time. Too frustrating

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you on the salad thing, haha. Anything that is super messy is annoying, even if it's delicious, though. Hahaha, I just hate looking like a slob.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Had to think for a while but probably those freshly made breads where they put tons and tons and tons of sauce on. As soon as you eat them the sauce will be all over your hands, possibly on your clothes and you will just look like a mess for the rest of the day. Extremely irritating if it happens at work at a customers cantine you just end up looking clumsey even though you can't do anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg plant looks weird and I'm dangerously allergic as in get hives to the point I feel like I want to skin myself xD. But otherwise food doesn't really bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am annoyed by those salads too but not constantly. You got problems if you are constantly annoyed by them 😜😂

I'm annoyed by people who can't make ribs correctly 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't no one mess with this guy's ribs 😂

lol I'm more annoyed by how awkward it makes me look

• Show All
    • No I just don't like have a salad dressing mustache 😂

• Don't lie. You know you really want a Ranch mustache! All the kids are doing it these days! 😂

• Ketchup on home cooked food. It's just rude, basically seeing your cooking is shite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spaghetti, there just doesn't seem to be a graceful way of eating it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess the same with you so I eat salads as hamburgers recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think artichokes are retarded, so much effort for such a little reward haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that but there is a food which makes me want to vomit D; I especially dislike Asian foods like dog and cat meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any seafood I just don't like the smell of it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to eat Chilli but it can be so messy, you almost need a huge spoon to eat it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a foody person and love all kind of food... (dislike bony fishes only)

0|0
    0|0
  • Menudo. Worst food I've ever had.

0|0
    0|0
  • coconut in any form, raw carrots

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao yeah I agree with those large salads

0|0
    0|0
  • Sunflower seeds.