What is the most irritating food?

Are there any foods that cause you to get annoyed or upset, even though it's just food?

I'm constantly annoyed by large-cut salads. You can't stab the lettuce and you can't cut it with your fork, but if you pick up the whole piece and stuff it in your mouth, you risk looking sloppy or impolite. 😂

422

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂😂 this question!! Actually yes I am frequently enraged by Texas Toast Crutons. They're delicious in a salad but when you go to poke your fork into one, they crumble damn near every time. Too frustrating

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you on the salad thing, haha. Anything that is super messy is annoying, even if it's delicious, though. Hahaha, I just hate looking like a slob.