What bread would you have on your perfect burger?

If a chef offered to make you a burger just the way you like it, what bread would you say to use? For me nothing beats the basic soft floured white bun, perfect for complement to a thick tasty burger. Really don't like the current trend for putting burgers in brioche buns, the only sweet tasting thing on a burger should be the relish. To me a brioche is almost as big a burger crime as a stick through the middle of it...
  • Soft white plain / floured bun
    Vote A
  • Soft white sesame seed bun
    Vote B
  • Brioche
    Vote C
  • White crusty roll
    Vote D
  • Wholemeal / Granary / Malted bun
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Brioche! If not brioche then a sesame seed bun is good too, but i prefer a Brioche Bun

0|0
    0|0
  • Then call me a criminal because I ducking love brioche for a burger
    media4.giphy.com/media/jKaFXbKyZFja0/giphy_s.gif

0|2
    0|0
  • i.ytimg.com/vi/SP0KFvek__M/maxresdefault.jpg
    buns with cheese in it and other thins like the picture above.
    those are really good when having a burger i think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love having a lettuce wrap. The bread is an overkill! I feel like with the lettuce I feel satisfied and not super full. But good. And bread, I feel death shit bloated full haha

0|1
    0|1
    • Can't stand lettuce, but I'm with you on ditching the bread completely if you want a lighter meal, all the good stuff without the filler.

• I like soft white sesame seed buns or just plain soft white floured buns. I didn't even know that people put their burgers in brioches. I don't like brioches straight up. The cinnamon bothers me. I would never eat a burger in a brioche.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaded, deep fried portobello mushrooms make the best hamburger buns.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok as a low carb alternative, but it's the wrong flavour balance for me, beef & mushrooms is all umami without something else to balance it out.

• potato bun or chabata

0|1
    0|0
  • brioche

0|0
    0|0
  • I use white bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretzel bun

0|0
    0|0