If you could open up your own resturaunt, What would your theme be and what kinda food would you serve?

I would go with a geeky/nerdy theme like disney, Cartoons, videogames, Star Wars etc... But serve Southern Comfort Food staples like Fried Chicken, Country Fried Steak, Burgers, ribs, BBQ (Carolina Style), Seafood, Cajun dishes, Calabash Style food etc.. Kinda similar to Cracker Barrel, Shoneys etc.. But serve alcohol like TGIFridays, and serve breakfast all daylike Ihop or Waffle House.

2311

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember making one of these business plans for Econ in high school. I'd have a seafood bar and grill sort of thing (let's see if I remember full details). However, it was gonna be different. Open mic (might limit it to just music and poetry as often times people go to vent and it may not always be appropriate; for a restaurant, at least) nights on Friday; Celtic punk rock/Celtic rock playing over the speakers. Give it a more overseas feel. I think I separated the rooms of where the bar is and where the stage would be. You can still order food on the bar side. Our food would span across the ocean, bringing people things from salmon to swordfish. Orange roughy, tilefish, haddock, catfish. Scallops, oysters, shellfish, mussels. Maybe even sushi. Still debating that one. I wanted it to attract a more creative crowd, but also invite others. I was thinking of possibly dropping the bar to make it more family friendly.

• Not saying people don't take their kids to places that have bars, but ya know, they're not the best things to have your kids see and be curious about. And, as for breakfast, I was thinking of adding variety to appeal to the various parts of the day (stray from flat out seafood, but I dunno).

Most Helpful Girl

• Somebody already stole my brilliant idea. There's a restaurant chain mostly in NH but moving into MA that serves only macaroni and cheese. My restaurant would celebrate the art of baked mac & cheese in many varieties.

Mr Macs beat me to it though. Their mac & cheese isn't as good as mine and it's expensive, but it's a fun place to go. https://mr-macs.com

My second choice would be a grilled cheese restaurant but I think that's been done too (in NYC).