Why do people waste their time with beer?

You have to drink a shit ton to feel anything. I barely feel shit except a bloated af stomach. I hate it more each time I drink beer. What is the point of beer when wine and hard liquor are so much more effective?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't normally drink, so even a glass of beer makes me feel light headed. to answer your question, there are a lot of people that actually like the taste of beer, others prefer it because of its low alcohol levels. p. s. the target of drinking is not to get drunk. its for loosening up and socialise.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you must be drinking slow than... lol what is a ton to you?

• For me, I have to drink 4ish beers to feel anything and I overall just end up feeling bloated and full before I can get there. A few shots or a couple glasses of wine get me there a lot faster and without that same feeling.

• But you also feel bloated. Taking a few shots is easier and doesn't have the bloated feeling.

• Lol, yeah, I burp a lot though. I stopped doing shots a long time ago... its a trouble starter.