What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?

For health reasons I have to live gluten free so my personal favorites are these gluten free versions of Oreos and lemon wafers! Actually sorta like them more than I did the originals, cause they're crispier and airier. What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?
What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?
I also love these wafers cuz they remind me of Kit Kats which I can't have anymore. What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?

• What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?Oreos! Obviously!
    Vote A
  • What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?Chocolate chip for life!
    Vote B
  • What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?Wafers!! C'mon who else grew up these amazing things?
    Vote C
  • What's your favorite cookie? ~May the best cookie win~?Animal (crackers?) Cookies!! Hello, we all know these are just cookies pretending to be "crackers"!
    Vote D
  • Other! please share!
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh! Those lemon wafer cookies are my absolute favorites! I'm also gluten free and getting something like that is a treat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• NutterButter

1|0
    0|0
  • OATMEAL RAISIN

1|0
    0|0
  • Baked cookies of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sandwich cookies. Always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm chocolate chip!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing beats a homemade oatmeal cookie.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes